- Microgrid Knowledge
- Microgrid Resources Coalition
- Microgids at Berkeley Lab
- Microgrid Playbook from the Miller Center at Santa Clara University
Journal articles & reports
- Renewables Now, “Renewables in Cities: 2019 Global Status Report.“
- National Renewable Energy Lab, “A Guide to Community Solar,” 2012.
- Asmus, Peter, Adam Forni, and Laura Vogel. Navigant Consulting, Inc. 2017. Microgrid Analysis and Case Study Report. California Energy Commission. Publication Number: CEC-500-2018-022.
- Microgrid Knowledge, “Community Microgrids: A Guide for Mayors and City Leaders Seeking Clean, Reliable and Locally Controlled Energy,” 2017.
- California Public Utilities Commission, “Microgrids: A Regulatory Perspective,” 2014.
- Navigant Research, “California’s Critical Facility Challenge: The Case for Energy as a Service Municipal Microgrids,”
- Bronson Fester, Gretchen Macht & Jeffrey R.S. Brownson, “Catalyzing community-led solar development by enabling cooperative behavior: Insights from an experimental game in the United States,” Energy Research & Social Science 63 (2020): 101408.
- Rima Kasia Oueid, “Microgrid finance, revenue, and regulation considerations,” The Electricity Journal 32 (2019): 2-9.
- California Energy Commission, “The Berkeley Energy Assurance Transformation (BEAT) Final Project Report,” 2019.