Read the latest SSRF Newsletter
March 2021 Edition.
February 2021 Edition.
December 2020 Edition
- “Toward a political economy of public safety power shutoff: Politics, ideology, and the limits of regulatory choice in California,”
November 2020 Edition
- Whiskey Hill Farm’s in Watsonville
- Empowering Students Fundraising Campaign on Facebook
- Sustainability Now Podcast, Forests, and species after wildfires & climate change
- “Overcoming Barriers to Bringing Accessory Dwelling Unit Development to Scale,”
- “Rethinking Energy 2020-2030,”.
- “Predicted growth in plastic waste exceeds efforts to mitigate plastic pollution,”
- “Evaluating scenarios toward zero plastic pollution,”
- Bioplastic Experiment at Hard Core Compost visit: www.compost.bike
- “Microplastics negatively affect soil fauna but stimulate microbial activity: insight from a field-based microplastic addition experiment,”
- “Gated gardens: Effects of urbanization on community formation and commons management in community gardens,”
- The Sustainable Urban Agriculture Initiative
- Santa Cruz Westside Microblock
- Hard Core Compost in Santa Cruz
- Environmental art by Board Member Marisha Farnsworth
- Sustainability Now! interview with Marisha
- Ending Poverty in California with Solar Press Release
- The Procurement Project
- Sustainable Urban Agriculture Initiative
- After the Pandemic: Will Sustainability be Possible?
- Plastics Webinar
- Sustainability Now podcast with Jo Chamberlain Executive Director of The Coastside Land Trust in Half Moon Bay
- Six propositions on the need for public power
- Request a free ebook of” Solar Dividends” written by Robert Stayton